Ingenique Solutions’ founder Martin Lim was on on 938Live “Breakfast Club” where he shared his views on Anti-Money Laundering/ Countering the Financing of Terrorism (AML/CFT) awareness among professional firms and small businesses in Singapore.
If you have missed out on the interview, here’s a replay!
Contents of the interview:
- What is the state of AML/CFT landscape among businesses in Singapore?
- How do small businesses fit into the overall Singapore’s defence against illicit fund flows and terrorism financing?
- Difficulties faced by business owners in implementing AML/CFT processes in their businesses.
- How does Ingenique Solutions’ SentroWeb-DJ help small businesses in the fight against money laundering and terrorism financing?
- First ever North Korean national extradited to U.S. for money laundering charges – Implications for professional firms with clients in cross-border business
- [Public Webinar] Hong Kong Anti-Money Laundering/ Countering-Terrorist Financing (AML/CTF)
- The Most Common Money Laundering Schemes — How Professional Firms Stay ahead of criminal activity?