Ingenique Solutions is pleased to announce the General Availability of SentroWeb – our web-based AML/CFT (Anti Money Laundering/ Countering Financing of Terrorism) solution for screening of sanctioned persons, entities and PEP (Politically Exposed Person).
With the proposed changes by MAS on AML/CFT regulations, SentroWeb is designed to assist business owners, like yourself, in the Customer Due Diligence (CDD) process by putting a powerful name search capability at your premise.
Our database is linked to international and publicly recognized sanctioned list like those from United Nations, OFAC, FATF, European Union, HM Treasury etc. With SentroWeb, within seconds, you can be certain that your customer is not one of the blacklisted persons or entities, or a PEP.
Some of the key features are:
- Powerful search capability allows massive matching search in seconds.
- Go paperless as search results can be exported into pdf reports or saved in SentroWeb database for future audits and references.
- Unlimited user licenses per site means any number of users in your office can access SentroWeb at no extra costs, from their own computers.
- SentroWeb can be customized to integrate with your company’s CDD processes by incorporating, for instance, customer’s onboarding processes. Contact us for more details.
- First ever North Korean national extradited to U.S. for money laundering charges – Implications for professional firms with clients in cross-border business
- [Public Webinar] Hong Kong Anti-Money Laundering/ Countering-Terrorist Financing (AML/CTF)
- The Most Common Money Laundering Schemes — How Professional Firms Stay ahead of criminal activity?