Get up to 80% grant!
SentroWeb is Pre-Approved AML/CFT Screening Solution
SMEs GO DIGITAL
(Eligible employers for Skills Future Enterprise Credit (SFEC) scheme will receive a one-off $10,000 credit
to cover up to 90% of the out of pocket expenses on qualifying costs.)
|WHY choose SentroWeb for AML/CFT Screening?|
|UNIQUE Name Search ensures that you are only charged once for the same name searched multiple times (and not per search).|
|REPUTABLE AML/CFT Data Sources (from Dow Jones or Acuris) reduce false positives and give you a peace of mind that the information are licensed contents collected legally.|
|ONGOING MONITORING screening against Politically Exposed Persons, sanctions and adverse media worldwide.|
|DATA PRIVACY. Your data is never passed to third parties for screening. SentroWeb has passed vulnerability assessment under the IMDA GoSecure Programme.|
|TRUSTED ADVISOR. SentroWeb is trusted by more than 1,000 companies in Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia, China and Taiwan. These include a Singapore government Ministry, public listed companies, top leading firms in public accounting, legal, corporate services, precious stones and precious metals dealers.|
Click here for the TOP FIVE REASONS why you should choose SentroWeb for your PSG.
|Package 1||SentroWeb - Lite 50
(up to 50 unique name searches)
|Package 2||SentroWeb - Regular 100
(up to 100 unique name searches)
|Package 3||SentroWeb - Regular 500
(up to 500 unique name searches)
|Package 4||SentroWeb - Regular DJ 1000
(up to 1,000 unique name searches)
|Package 5||SentroWeb - Premium DJ 8K
(up to 8,000 unique name searches + Customer Due Diligence Module)
* Terms and conditions for Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG) and SkillsFuture Enterprise Credit (SFEC) apply.
SMEs GO DIGITAL Demo Request
Eligibility Criteria for Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG)
PSG funds 80% of 12 months subscription of any of the SentroWeb packages. To qualify for PSG, you meet the following criteria:
- Business entity that is registered/incorporated in Singapore.
- At least 30% local shareholding.
- Company’s Group Annual Sales Turnover of not more than S$100 million, or Company’s Group Employment Size of not more than 200 workers.
- Purchase/lease/subscription of the Equipment or IT Solution must be used in Singapore.
PSG maximum funding support level is raised to 80% from 1 April 2020 to 30 September 2021,
An initiative of:
In support of:
Eligibility Criteria for SkillsFuture Enterprise Credit (SFEC)
Eligible employers for SkillsFuture Enterprise Credit (SFEC) will receive a one-off $10,000 credit to cover up to 90% of the out of pocket expenses on qualifying costs. To qualify for SFEC, you have to meet the following criteria:
- Have contributed at least S$750 Skills Development Levy over the qualifying period.
- Have employed at least three Singapore Citizens (SCs) or Permanent Residents (PRs) every month over the same period.
- Have not been qualified at any of the earlier qualifying periods.
SFEC Qualifying Periods are:
- 1 April 2019 - 31 Mar 2020
- 1 July 2019 - 30 June 2020
- 1 October 2019 - 30 September 2020
- 1 January 2020 - 31 December 2020
There is no need to apply for SFEC. Employers that fulfil the eligibility criteria will be informed by Enterprise Singapore in writing, when you have successfully applied for PSG.
Step 1: Enable Business Grants Portal (BGP) e-service in CorpPass
How to enable BGP e-service in CorpPass?
Step 2: Apply for Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG) in BGP
How to apply PSG grant for SentroWeb subscription?